I was racking my brain what to give my Mother for Mother's Day and this is what I came up with.
* a 12 x 12 Tim Holtz burlap stretched over a wood frame
* lace from JoAnn's
* Spellbinder Shapeabilities Rose Creations
* Copic markers to color the roses and butterfly
* Glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle www.sparklensprinkle.com
* Dressform cut from an SVG file
* Bird cut from an SVG file
I absolutely love glitter, embossing powder, and flock! I just completed a scrap layout using glitter and a matching birthday gift box. I ventured into my first attempt with digital files. The digital stamp was designed by Michelle Perkett and her stamps can be purchased at: www.sparklensprinkle.com.
I then designed a gift box to coordinate with the layout. Lot's of glitter and embossing powder used in this project!