Wednesday 21 November 2012

November Challenge

I have been busy working on finishing my November Design Team submissions.  My problem is that I keep changing them!  I am done with that and just need to type up the instructions!

I love embossing through my cuttlebug and then sprinkling sparkly embossing powder over  what I am working on.  My favorite is: EP 107 - Sparkle!  I decided to incorporate embossing into the design challenge as well as using some of the new wonderful velvet glitter - which is just amazing.  I used Stamp Set 385 - Merry Crows.  I love this set because it is so whimsical!   All these wonderful goodies can be found at SparkleNSprinkle.

The finished card (instructions will be posted later):


Wishing all of you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

Gen

5 comments:

  1. This skinny snowman is so cute. Love the embossed background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gen, love all the sparklies on this card! Really cute, and vibrant colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sparkly embellies on this one!!! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! I love the idea of sprinkling ep on the raised embossed areas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Love the embossing and all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete