Tuesday 20 November 2012

Another Successful SparkleNSprinkle Blog Hop is over!

Well a successful blog hop is over.  I survived my first blog hop! Learned a few things...especially about spam filters! It was so much fun and I enjoyed seeing all the creativity and all the comments from our wonderful participants.  I appreciate all the comments regarding my card.  I had so much fun making it.  The next blog hop will be in January and the theme is FUN FOLDS!!!!  I look forward to you joining us on the next blog hop.  Please don't wait for a blog hop to come and see all that the SparkleNSprinkle Design Team is working on.

Congratulations to the following winners of the blog hop:

Grand Prize # 1 - Trena Johnson
Grand Prize #2 - Roxie
1st Place - Candy Meyers
Second Place - Teresa Godines
Third Place - Rose Wilson
Bonus Winnder - Cat


No comments:

Post a Comment