Saturday 24 November 2012

November MPP - Another one Finished

Well between Thanksgiving and all the craziness leading up to it. I have finished all my cards.  I have so much fun making them...all though sometimes it is hard to get my creative juices flowing...then I wake up in the middle of the night and have an idea!  I used the Dark Tulip Stamp Set 327 from SparkleNSprinkle.  Wander on over to their website they are having some great sales!


Everyone have a great weekend...and look for more of my cards to be posted this weekend!


Gen

5 comments:

  1. Such pretty colors, Gen. Sweet sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the magenta color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combo! Nice job with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card - super coloring on the image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors on this card, along with the sanded embossed background. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete